About Jaclyn Gates
Jaclyn is an associate lawyer at Ross & Bride LLP in the Estates & Trusts Group. She takes pride in her ability to provide clients with practical and cost-effective solutions.
Jaclyn can assist clients with a variety of estate planning needs, including:
- Preparation of estate plans, including wills of varying complexity
- Business succession planning including corporate reorganizations and estate freezes
- Development of probate free and tax efficient strategies
- Creation of charitable trusts
- Creation of trusts for those with special needs
- Development of special trusts like spousal and cottage trusts
- Preparation of international estate plans
Jaclyn attended the University of Windsor and obtained her Juris Doctor in 2018. She recently completed the Osgoode Hall Law School’s Intensive Program in Wills & Estates to grow her expertise in this practice area.
- Individuals and families at all stages of life
- Business owners thinking about their succession plans