About Sonia Egey-Samu PFP, CIM, CEA, FCSI
- Over the past 17 years, Sonia has had the privilege of helping couples in/near Retirement have meaningful conversations to align their money with their deepest values. She founded her private practice, Clarity Wealth Counsel Inc., in 2014 after 10 years working at the major financial institutions.
- Her firm has continued to be awarded Top Advisory Team year over year. Sonia is an active member of the Estate Planning Council, is on the Executive Committee for the Canadian Association of Gift Planners, as well as President of the Certified Executor Advisors Network in Edmonton.
- Promoting proactive conversations creates significant opportunities for a well-planned estate. She believes it is never too early to start the dialogue when asking the right questions.
Together with her Team, Sonia provides clarity to the following questions:
- How do I make things easier for my Executor?
- What is the best way for me to leave a legacy through my will?
- Should I be gifting money now or later? If so, when and how much?
- What will the taxes be owing on my estate?
- How can I convert tax dollars into charitable dollars?