Our mission is to raise funds to have an impact on the well-being and health of the Outaouais community in partnership with the Outaouais Integrated Health and Social Services Center.
We are the region’s largest charity organization, and one of Quebec’s 10 largest inpatient health foundations. Thanks to your donations we can act as an essential lever to ensure exceptional quality of health care and social services by investisng in various prevention programs, and conduct priority investment projects.
By supporting the Gatineau Health Foundation, you will contribute to the development of health care and social services in the Outaouais.
How your gift will be used
We invest in every CISSS de l’Outaouais departments:
- Hospital Environment: Offering better health care services to patient by upgrading and acquiring state-of-the-art equipment.
- Oncology: Enabling faster and more effective cancer screening and treatments for patients at the Gatineau Hospital Cancer.
- Mental Health: Offering additional tools to the staff of Pierre-Janet Hospital, the only mental health hospital in the Outaouais region and having an impact on the engagement, health and well-being of its patients.
- Support for the autonomy of the elderly: Improving the living environment of elderly people in CHSLD nursing homes and the quality of care and services they receive.
- Social Services: Giving to vulnerable or precarious segments of our population greater access to complementary resources such as respite and support for independent living, learning or skills development.
- Youth: Accroître le niveau de soins offert en pédiatrie et offrir de meilleurs services auprès de la jeunesse, notamment auprès des clientèles de la Direction de la Protection de la Jeunesse de l’Outaouais.
- Research: Investing in a healthier future and renewed hope for everyone.
- Rehabilitation: Giving a helping hand that will help patients overcome their greatest challenges.
To learn more about our current projects or past achievements, please visit our website.