To inspire success in every learning journey…
At Saskatchewan Polytechnic, students gain the knowledge, skills and abilities to be successful. We know that by empowering learners to achieve their goals, we are building a better Saskatchewan and a better world.
To empower a better Saskatchewan…
Applied research and hands-on learning offered through polytechnics has never been more important. We work with industry to determine the types of programming that meet the jobs needed now and in the future.
We teach our students in a setting that allows them to apply what they learn, giving them the confidence to succeed in the workforce.
A little bit about us:
- Serving over 16,000 students yearly
- 180 programs (certificate, diploma and degree programs and apprenticeship technical training)
- 4 campuses located in Saskatchewan: Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina and Saskatoon
- Distance education opportunities and academic partnerships
- Programs serve every economic and public service sector
- Applied Learning and Research
Saskatchewan Polytechnic is focused on applied research and work-integrated, hands-on learning. This, coupled with strong ties to business and industry, prepares our students for the workforce.
- 92% graduate employment rate
- 94% employer satisfaction rate
- 19% of our student population identify as Indigenous
- 1 out of every 24 jobs in Saskatchewan is supported by the activities of Sask Polytech, our students and alumni.
“I look forward to an exciting career that can provide me with many different avenues of opportunity. I intend to graduate in 2023 and would hope to work for a development company that specializes in residential structures after graduation. By receiving the Mel J. Aide memorial bursary, I will be able to focus all of my energy into my studies and be the most successful student I can be! Thank you again for your generosity.” ~ Marina, Student Award Recipient