The WoodGreen Foundation is the charitable arm of WoodGreen Community Services. WoodGreen believes everyone in Toronto should have the opportunity to thrive! As one of the largest social service agencies in the city, WoodGreen is focused on poverty reduction and supporting the unmet needs of vulnerable populations such as those experiencing homelessness, isolated seniors, newcomers to Canada, job-seekers, and those seeking employment and skills training. Our services include:
* Resources to find safe, affordable and supportive housing
* Physical and mental health services delivered by an interdisciplinary team
* Seniors’ services promoting health, active living and independence
* Support for adults and children living with disabilities
* Financial counselling and empowerment workshops to build financial skills
* Employment services and training opportunities to support job seekers
* High-quality child care and enriching after-school programs
* A wrap-around education and employment program for single mothers
* Settlement services for recent immigrants and refugees
* Youth social and mental health services designed by young people
For 85 years, we have worked with communities to improve health and wellbeing for seniors, single mothers, newcomers and youth, creating new opportunities to thrive.
WoodGreen is a solution provider for some of our society’s most critical social issues.