The YMCA is a charity that supports connection, friendship, and the healthy development of our community. Our programs and services focus on youth and families to support lifelong healthy living. We develop leaders and committed citizens who care about our values and the health of our community.
Members belong to the YMCA to actively support our mission and vision and to participate in our community programming.
At our core, we deliver community development; child care; leadership development; and, healthy living programs.
By reducing barriers, everyone can achieve a healthy spirit, mind, and body.
Our communities are diverse and inclusive where citizens of all ages are connected, thrive, and care for one another.
The programs and services offered at the YMCA of Regina have a positive impact. We are a diverse organization with our community offerings, our focus is to build healthy communities.
- Health, Fitness and Aquatics (including: swimming lessons, personal training, and fitness programs run by volunteers)
- Childcare (Regina & Moose Jaw)
- Early Learning Centres (Moose Jaw)
- Community Development (including: Beyond the Bell, Youth Mentorship, Youth Leadership)
- Summer Day Camps (Regina & Moose Jaw)
- Youth Development Courses (Babysitter training & Home Alone Preparation)
Last year, through the generosity of hundreds of donors, the YMCA Regina supported the participation of over 1,000 people in our community, primarily children, teens, and young adults. There are children, teens, and young adults in every community who, with your help, will be healthier today and more productive tomorrow. By giving today, you can help our kids build a better community for the future. Every kid deserves a chance to realize their full potential.