About Eva-Christine Missullis
Eva-Christine has been assisting individuals, families & business owners with professional advice on how to structure their financial affairs for over 20 years. Integrated solutions are provided in the tailored comprehensive financial and estate plans while considering the family dynamics, tax position, risk tolerance and long term objectives.
She helps structure finances to:
- Protect and preserve assets
- Transition wealth across generations
- Educate in strategic charitable gift planning
- Tax minimization strategies
Eva-Christine is extremely passionate about the welfare of animals. For the last 15 years she has been a member of the OEF (Ontario Equestrian Federation) which is committed:
- To horse welfare,
- Providing leadership and support to individuals
- Providing leadership and support to associations and industries in Ontario’s horse community
Eva-Christine has also taken part in the SPCA walks for pets to raise money. She has also placed numerous rescued cats into good homes that otherwise would not have a pampered life.
- Family Business owners with complex needs
- Affluent Families looking to safeguard their legacy
- Families and Individuals with complex estate planning needs and looking to minimize taxes
- Individuals transitioning to retirement
- Philanthropists looking for creative solutions to make a bigger impact
My client, Michele, has recently done some Will planning… please listen to her story.