About Jane Lapointe
Jane Lapointe has always believed in the power of the individual to affect change – be that in her professional role as Partner and Senior Wealth Advisor, or in her volunteer capacity as community advocate.
Jane’s primary business focus is:
- In working with individuals & families as they age
- In working with individuals as they become caregivers
- In working with individuals & families to realize their legacy through efficient wealth transfer and philanthropic giving
Jane is accredited as a Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA) and Master Financial Advisor of Philanthropy (MFA-P).
- Families and individuals seeking a roadmap to aging well across generations and community
- Families and individuals who value their community and give of their time and money