About Sisi Chakrabarti
Sisi is passionate about Philanthropy and specializes in Strategic Planned Giving. Being a Master Financial Advisor-Philanthropy, he bridges the gap between Ability & Intent , Donor & Donee…as proper Legacy Planning is a key step in your Estate & Financial Plan.
Sisi is the Managing Partner of Advisory Money Strategies Inc, a boutique Estate & Financial Planning firm that focuses on “Making Giving Simple”.
Holding active memberships with :
- Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP),
- Estate Planning Council of Canada(EPC),
- Estate Planning Council of Mississauga,
- Community Foundation of Mississauga,
- Planned Giving Committee of the Humber River Hospital, Toronto,
- Conference of Advanced Life Underwriters (CALU).
Our aim is to assist you transition from Success to Significance!
With continued involvement with Foundations and Charities, both Nationally & Locally , we specialize in tailoring custom Giving plans that make your money go further, create a larger impact and align best with those Charities that are dear to you.
Our typical Clients are those who are Charitably inclined, want to leave a Legacy or simply want to make an impact ….just Do Good! Whether it is a current gift or a future gift in your Will!
We work with Individuals & Businesses of all Economic strata in enabling their ability match with their intent while they undertake to complete the incomplete!
- Want to build a Planned Giving Strategy
- Convert your taxes into Charity
- Are Single, Widowed or Divorced…want to know your Legacy options
- Small or Medium sized Business owner
- Want to make an immediate impact
- Want to donate existing Life Insurance policies that you no longer need
- Just want to know of all options as regards Planned Giving
- Have inherited from your Boomer parents and are interested in Philanthropy
- Leave a gift in your will
Feel free to connect with us as we help you connect the dots as regards often overlooked strategies!
We also conduct in-person seminars in the GTA, interested to attend, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org