About Sterling Rempel
Investment Consulting, Wealth Protection, Wealth Enhancement, Wealth Transfer & Charitable Giving
“My greatest satisfaction is helping my clients unleash their inner philanthropist. I love when people realize an expanded vision of what is possible for them, their money and their important causes.”
Sterling Rempel has served his clients as an independent wealth manager since 1999.
Sterling holds the distinction “FP Canada™ Fellow” an honour awarded to only 70 of over 17,000 CFP® professionals in Canada.
He is uniquely equipped to assist clients with a strategic, holistic approach to values-based wealth management:
- An award-winning financial planner
- An experienced Investment Advisor
- Certified as a Responsible Investment Advisor
- A specialist in tax-advantaged use of life insurance, disability and critical illness insurance
- A Trust & Estate Practitioner
Sterling has a long history with the charitable sector. He and his family have created two donor-advised legacy foundations, benefitting healthcare, education, religious, global relief and microcredit organizations.
As an entrepreneur & employer, Sterling understands the unique stresses faced by small business owners, their employees and self-employed professionals.
A loving husband, a parent to four children, and a grandfather to two little girls, Sterling & his wife unwind in their two vintage sports cars, and the ongoing restoration of a 1974 Airstream trailer.
Schedule an introductory call today
Clients choose to work with us because of our understanding, patience, guidance, integrity, expertise and professionalism. Click to read their reviews
Our clients seek us out for various reasons:
- Preparing for retirement in the next 10 years, with a need for sustainable lifetime income
- Newly single through divorce or death of a partner
- Complex needs such as business ownership & succession, executive compensation plans, deferred tax liabilities, inter-generational wealth transfer or issues with family dynamics
- Anticipate a large, taxable liquidity event from the sale of a business, farm, real estate or exercising stock options
What they all have in common is a desire to:
- Organize, consolidate and streamline their affairs
- Keep what they have already built
- Mitigate taxes, so that their family and charities are enriched
- Align their investments with social, environmental or moral concerns
- Partner with a trusted financial advisor to steward their family’s wealth for future generations.
We work alongside our clients’ existing professional advisors and with our carefully screened professional network.