About Tracey Lundell
Tracey Lundell is a Senior Investment Advisor with Sea Glass Wealth Advisory Group, part of Harbourfront Wealth Management. She was born and raised on Vancouver’s North Shore and is pleased to be serving clients across British Columbia & Ontario. Tracey enjoys constantly expanding her education. In addition to her double major from UBC in English Literature and Political Science, Tracey is an investment and fixed income specialist holding a number of industry certifications including the Chartered Investment Manager designation.
Tracey has spent her life volunteering with different charitable organizations across Canada and continues to be actively involved in a wide range of charitable and community organizations.
Tracey provides a full suite of wealth management services to her clients, including tax, investment, estate and wealth planning. Her dedication to exceptional client experiences and innovative financial strategies are the foundations of her business. Tracey has been providing her clients with innovative wealth management solutions for over 31 years. Her clients include business owners, non-profit organizations, executives and pre-retired/retired individuals, who require an extra level of attention and specific industry knowledge to truly look after.
With Sea Glass Wealth Advisory Group our clients are our main priority.
We achieve this by being responsive and accessible, by delivering on a customized communication strategy designed to meet our clients’ expectations.
We will know we are successful when our clients say that our relationship with them provides real value – that their lives are better for trusting us with their financial well-being.
A responsibility we don’t take lightly.
Our mission is to assist our clients as they navigate the complex questions in life.
- When should I retire? Can I retire early?
- I’ve been presented with a severance package – now what? What are my pension plan options?
- I haven’t been involved in making investment/financial decisions and now it’s up to me – Where do I begin?
- How do I live off the equity in my house when I sell it and downsize?
- When should I sell my business? How can I replace the income I generate through my business?
- I want to build a planned giving strategy – Where do I start? What charities should I support? How can I start my own Foundation?