Since 1986 Rayjon has sought to eliminate inequalities, build relationships and foster collaboration toward a more just world.
Our Mission: Rayjon supports partners in Haiti and the Dominican Republic to enhance their well-being and capacity. Rayjon provides a bridge between those who can help and those who need and want help in Haiti, the Dominican Republic and other developing countries.
Our Vision: A world in which people have an equal opportunity to thrive ─ empowered, independent and self-sufficient.
Local to global, transforming communities together.
We’re a local charity with global impact.
Through Education, Health Care, Microcredit, Empowerment of Women, Haitian & Dominican leaders are transforming their communities.
- 6,275 children educated (preschool to Grade 13)
- 1,800 adults learned to read and write
- 260 women received loans & training to start small businesses
- 1,680 malnourished children returned to health
- 1,000s of families provided with emergency relief, and knowledge & skills to break the cycle of poverty
- Partnerships with grassroots leaders, including Haitian Women’s Federation (350+ women strong!)