About Rayjon Share Care
Since 1986 Rayjon has sought to eliminate inequalities, build relationships and foster collaboration toward a more just world.
Our Mission: Rayjon supports partners in Haiti and the Dominican Republic to enhance their well-being and capacity. Rayjon provides a bridge between those who can help and those who need and want help in Haiti, the Dominican Republic and other developing countries.
Our Vision: A world in which people have an equal opportunity to thrive ─ empowered, independent and self-sufficient.
Local to global, transforming communities together.
We’re a local charity with global impact.
Through Education, Health Care, Microcredit, Empowerment of Women, Haitian & Dominican leaders are transforming their communities.
- 6,275 children educated (preschool to Grade 13)
- 1,800 adults learned to read and write
- 260 women received loans & training to start small businesses
- 1,680 malnourished children returned to health
- 1,000s of families provided with emergency relief, and knowledge & skills to break the cycle of poverty
- Partnerships with grassroots leaders, including Haitian Women’s Federation (350+ women strong!)
How your gift will be used
Creating a gift in your will for Rayjon Share Care is a simple way to stand behind Haitian & Dominican families who are working hard to improve quality of life in their communities.
Rayjon’s approach is one of partnership. Community development projects are inspired, directed, and implemented by innovative and talented Haitians & Dominicans who know best what the most urgent needs of their communities are and how to meet them.
A gift in your will provides stable support for our collective mission, allowing Rayjon to stand alongside our partners and provide resources to ensure they reach their goals. No matter the size, legacy gifts make a lasting difference. Through your will, you can help create a world in which people do have an equal opportunity to thrive—together.