Since 1986 Rayjon has sought to eliminate inequalities, build relationships and foster collaboration toward a more just world.
Our Mission: Rayjon Share Care works in partnership with communities in Haiti and the Dominican Republic to reach their goals in sustainable development and social justice. We invest in relationship building and the two-way exchange of knowledge, resources and skills to create bridges of sharing—local to global.
Our Vision: Our community partners in Haiti and the Dominican Republic are empowered and have the resources to determine their future.
Rayjon is committed to ongoing, long-term relationships with the people of Haiti and Dominican Republic as we walk the path of development and social justice with them.
We’re a local charity with global impact.
Through Education, Health Care, Microcredit, Empowerment of Women, Haitian & Dominican leaders are transforming their communities.
- 6,360 children educated (preschool to Grade 13)
- 1,910 adults learned to read and write
- 360 women received loans & training to start small businesses
- 1,760 malnourished children returned to health
- 1,000s of families provided with emergency relief, and knowledge & skills to break the cycle of poverty
- Partnerships with grassroots leaders, including Haitian Women’s Federation (350+ women strong!)