Find an Estate Lawyer or Notary

An estate lawyer, or notary if you live in Quebec, can help add a charity to a new or existing Will. Learn more about the reasons to speak to an advisor when planning your Will.

Send your own lawyer or notary a note about adding a charitable gift to your Will.