“Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old, they will not turn from it.” — Proverbs 22:6
The Calgary Catholic Education Foundation is a Canadian registered charity that provides enhanced learning opportunities through classroom and school grants. In partnership with our supporters and funders, The CCEF ensures that students will benefit from these gifts in publicly funded Catholic education for generations to come.
The Foundation is focused on enriching the educational experience of students in the Calgary Catholic School District.
Together with our community, the Foundation supports opportunities for Catholic students to develop into tomorrow’s citizens.
Education, Opportunity, Caring, Hope, Faith. We believe…
- Education is everyone’s business and everyone’s responsibility
- We can empower students through quality educational opportunities
- All students should be connected to safe, caring and engaging learning environments
- In working together, with hope, towards ideals, dreams can be achieved
- Our faith is at the heart of understanding who we are and our place in the world
Our primary goal is to provide financial assistance for enhancement programs in the schools of the Calgary Catholic School District, programs which greatly benefit and leave lasting impressions on the students. Since 2009, through the dedication, generosity and tenacity of a volunteer board and the Catholic Community, Calgary Catholic Schools have received more than $3.4 million in grants.
Some examples of these programs include:
- Leadership, Stewardship and Citizenship – Grow Towers in Schools
- Social Justice Projects – Medicine Wheels
- Safe, Caring and Faith-Filled Schools – School Chapel Enhancement
- Technology – STEAM Projects
- Campus Calgary/Open Minds ®
When you leave a legacy gift to the Calgary Catholic Education Foundation, you help to ensure that students will benefit from the gift of enhanced learning opportunities in publicly funded Catholic education for generations to come.
There is no better gift we can leave behind than the gift of education.