About Woodview Mental Health and Autism Services
Woodview has been providing mental health and autism services to children, youth, adults, and their families in Brant, Halton, and Hamilton for nearly 60 years.
What we do…
- Woodview offers services and support for children and youth facing mental health challenges and for those diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- We work in partnership with families who play an important role in our services
- We work with schools and social service agencies to support children and youth and their families
How we do it…
- Social workers, child and youth workers, autism specialists, and consulting professionals work together to provide individualized client-centered services
- By offering a continuum of flexible services, Woodview can respond fully to the needs of individuals and their families
- Tracking performance and measuring results ensures programming and services are as effective as possible
We are committed to providing individualized, client-centered services and supports based on our values of accountability, respecting others, working together, leading, innovating and learning, and commitment to staff.
Last year, we provided services to more than 3,000 children, youth, adults, and their families. The results from our recent client satisfaction survey  show that 95% of parents would recommend Woodview and that 98% of youth responded that they felt respected at Woodview.
We continue to work towards our vision of an inclusive community where everyone has a voice and feels valued. Read what our clients have to say.
You can also catch up on Woodview News, view our latest newsletter.
How your gift will be used
Leaving a legacy gift for Woodview will support our mission to go above and beyond in providing high quality mental health and autism services and supports that inspires hope and strengthens lives.
Woodview’s youth engagement group created this poignant story about how you just never know who may be experiencing a mental health concern: