About Luther College
Luther College consists of a historical, independent high school campus, and a post-secondary campus federated with the University of Regina.
Luther College High School (LCHS) offers exceptional secondary education for students in grades 9 to 12. Luther offers a strong liberal arts curriculum that develops critical thinking and inquiry skills. The high school also offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme. Our motto, “Quality education in a Christian context” refers to the education of the whole person. The high school enjoys a reputation for excellence in academics, but also for superb athletics, fine arts and co-curricular programming with a dedicated teaching staff who challenges students to excel and discover their gifts.
Luther College at the University of Regina (LCUR) is committed to retaining the personal atmosphere, individual attention, and sense of community that only a small university can offer. Informed by a progressive understanding of Christianity, our intimate community, combined with the resources and faculty at the U of R, provide students with unique opportunities in undergraduate education. We specialize in the education of Arts; Science; and Media, Art, and Performance (formerly Fine Arts) and provide the highest quality of teaching and foster outstanding research within the humanities, social sciences, fine arts, and sciences.
Luther College instills in students a love of learning and the value of knowledge, the worth of the individual, the importance of community, and an awareness of God’s world. It provides an intellectual, challenging and supportive environment where students gain a solid foundation for further education, life-long learning, and service to the community and world. Through the development of the “whole person” – social, emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual – students are well-prepared to become leaders as caring, ethical, critically engaged citizens
How your gift will be used
You can direct your gift to any area of the school that is meaningful to you. Remember, your gift is your legacy!
Through a gift in your will, you can support the things that help distinguish Luther College, including:
- Academic Excellence that allows students to thrive and become responsible, caring citizens.
- Christian Context where students from all faith backgrounds learn compassion, generosity and purpose.
- Scholarships & Bursaries to recognize achievements in academics, arts and athletics as well as help hard-working students who need financial assistance.
- Campus & Buildings that meet the current and future needs of our students.
- Programs & Extracurricular Activities that provide our students with so many life skills and growth opportunities.
- Teaching Excellence with dedicated faculty who challenge students to discover their gifts.