Mission inclusion is one of a very few public foundations working in both Quebec and internationally, where we support innovative and mobilizing actions for the well-being of vulnerable and marginalized people in 13 countries and in 14 regions across the province of Quebec.
Social inclusion being at the heart our mission, as Mission inclusion works to create a just world where no one is left behind.
For 75 years, Mission inclusion’s initiatives have helped more than 30 million people through six focus aeras:
- Humanitarian action that responds to the urgent needs of communities and equips them to face future crises;
- The child development and the improvement of their families‘ living conditions;
- The promotion of women’s rights and their economic and social empowerment;
- The social reintegration of people experiencing homelessness and the prevention of youth homelessness
- The well-being of seniors and the respect of their rights;
- Food security for vulnerable populations by giving them access to nutritious, sufficient, and sustainable food.